John Archibald, President & CEO Director
B.A.Sc. University of Waterloo, Civil Engineering, P.Eng.
John brings over 35 years of corporate management and international experience having lived and worked both in North America and overseas. John has worked for large companies aggressively managing large business units, leading productive growth and profitability. His experience includes opening overseas offices and manufacturing facilities.
John has also successfully managed and worked with numerous smaller technology firms launching their initiatives into the marketplace, creating viability and value. He has been regularly involved in the transfer, licensing and patenting of technologies as part of his activities. John is an expert in the dissolution and deployment of gases in liquids for all applications.
Aaron Archibald, VP Sales and Strategic Alliances
Mr. Aaron Archibald is a successful businessman and entrepreneur. For the last 17 years Aaron has successfully commercialized gas liquid mixing technologies including CO2 gas and water mixing. As Vice President of Operations for inVentures from 2005 to 2017 Aaron headed a team that commercialized several Canzone and inVentures market verticals including groundwater remediation, wellness, aquaculture and beverages. As VP Sales and Strategic Alliances Aarons brings his 17 years of experience developing and commercializing gas to liquid mixing technologies to lead the implementation and commercialization of CO2 Delivery Solutions™.
Dr. Matthew Julius, Chief Science Officer
Ph.D. University of Michigan
Matt is a Professor of Biology at Minnesota based St. Cloud State University. He has previously worked with us on dissolved CO2 gas algae applications. He rejoins us as a Chief Science Officer to provide plant nutrition advice to our master growers and clients. Matt will also provide scientific research through St. Cloud State University pertaining to plant growth research using our CO2 Delivery Solutions™ to maximize plant growth to genetic limits.
Sam Kanes, VP Market Research, Director
B.A. Business McMaster University, CPA, CFA
From 1987 to 2011, Sam was Scotia Capital’s Managing Director of Equity Research for fertilizer, chemical, biofuel, and energy infrastructure companies. Before Scotia Capital, Sam gained a wide range of corporate financial experience with Northern Telecom, Gulf Canada and Petro-Canada. He has also worked as an independent energy consultant, primarily for Ultramar Canada.
Sam is a member of both the Audit and Compensation committees, as well as a Board, Audit, and Investment Committee member of BioIndustrial Innovations Canada.
Michael Boyd, Chairman of the Board
MBA – Ivey School of Business, UWO, ICD.D
Mike is a seasoned investment management executive with experience managing venture capital, private equity and traditional and high yield debt securities. His experience includes companies at all stages of development from start-ups to mature buyout situations. Mike has a background in strategic management, board processes and governance having experience on many boards, as chair of the audit, compensation or governance committees.
Rose Marie Gage, Director
Rose was the CEO of Ag Energy Co-Operative Ltd. (www. agenergy.coop or “Ag Energy”) for nine years until her recent retirement. She is credited with strategically growing the Co-op with her team to its current level of 500 agriculture, agri-business and rural members of which over 200 are greenhouse owners. She has advocated for progressive changes in the Energy Consumer Protection Act, the Ontario and Federal Carbon Programs, CHSOP and the Ontario Co-op Act and in other Agri-Food and Agri-Tech sectors. She currently serves as, Chair – Agri Technology Commercialization Centre, Chair – Ontario Agri-Technologies Association, Director and Chair of the Corporate Governance Committee – University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation, and Director Hadrian Inc. Ms. Gage is a Chartered Director and has attended Harvard Executive School and received her Lean-Six Sigma Quality Leader accreditation (General Electric). She is also a graduate of McMaster University with an Hons. Bach. Of Commerce.
Thomas Wiltrout, Director
Tom Wiltrout has spent his entire career in the agriculture industry spending 35 years at Dow AgroSciences, where he served as a strategic leader developing the global seeds business. Currently, he serves on several Board of Directors, including Ag Alumni Seeds, Innovative Seeds Solutions, LLC, and Remington Holding, LLC.
Mr. Wiltrout was a member of the American Seed Trade Association’s Board of Directors and also served on the Board of Directors of Agri Institute, Indiana’s premier agricultural leadership program.
Dr. Gord Surgeoner, Director
Ph.D. Forest Entomology, Michigan State U
After attaining his PHD in 1976, Gord became an esteemed professor at the University of Guelph in Environmental Biology and Plant Agriculture until 2004. From 1999 to 2014, Gord was the President of Ontario Agri-Food Technologies (OAFT). He continues to work on sustainability initiatives on Boards such as Agriculture Research Institute of Ontario, the Advisory Bio-Products Research and Development Centre and Legacy and Leadership Award World Congress Industrial Biotechnology. Gord was elected to Ontario's Agriculture Hall of Fame in 2014
- Investor Materials
- CO2 GRO Inc. Corporate Presentation Fourth Quarter 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Fact Sheet Fourth Quarter 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. FAQ's Fourth Quarter 2020
- CO2 Delivery Solutions Overview Third Quarter 2020
- CO2 Delivery Solutions - Hemp Innovation Challenge Presentation
- CO2 Delivery Solutions Q1 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Fall Investor Summit October 16, 2019
- CO2 GRO Inc. RESI and NYC Investor Summits September 2019
- CO2 GRO U.S. Cannabis Growers Network February 2019
- CO2 GRO Gord Surgeoner Florida Energy and Climate Change Summit
- Events and Articles
2020 Agri Tech Venture Forum
Emerging Innovators Showcase
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West
December 2, 2020 to December 3, 2020
Sente Foundry LLC in partnership with GrowRay Lighting Technologies
The Indoor AgTech Program
Virtually - December 2020
- Health Canada Allows Foliar Sprays and Food Grade Modified Atmosphere Packaging STRATCANN Article
- Moving berries forward a Produce Grower Magazine Article
- The Financial Passage Maker Blog Commentary CO2 GRO Inc.
- Battleship Investing Blog CO2 GRO Inc. Second Quarter FS Results
- CO2 GRO Inc. Is pleased to present a Recent National Investor recommendation of the Company
- CO2 GRO Inc. Discusses Their 2020 Commercialization Strategy with the Stock Day Podcast
- CO2 GRO Inc. Proactive Investors Interview Aaron Archibald August 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Money Talk Station Interview Aaron Archibald August 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Money Talk Station Interview Aaron Archibald June 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Farmtario article
- Battleship Investing Blog CO2 GRO Inc. Co2 GRO Inc. Q1 2020 Results June 2 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Money Talk Station Interview Aaron Archibald May 2020
- Battleship Investing Blog CO2 GRO Inc. Call with Management May 21 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Cantech Article April 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. GHG Medical Marijuana Awards 2019 Article
- CO2 GRO Inc. Money Talk Station Interview Aaron Archibald February 2020
- CO2 GRO Inc. Matt Julius MMJ Daily Interview
- MMJ Daily CO2 GRO Inc. Article
- Battleship Investing Blog CO2 GRO Q3 2019 Financials
- Battleship Investing Blog CO2 GRO Q2 2019 Financials
- CO2 GRO Inc. Battleship Investing Blog June 13 2019
- CO2 GRO MMJ Daily Pathogen Article
- The Financial Passage Maker April 10 2019
- The Financial Passage Maker January 23 2019
- AGRI-INDUSTRIAL PARTNER "THE GROCER" PR
- CO2 GRO InvestorIntel Article November
- CO2 GRO Inc. InvestorIntel Article September
- CO2 GRO InvestorIntel Article July
- CO2 GRO InvestorIntel Article May
- CO2 InvestorIntel Buds
HEMP Innovation Challenge
World Ag Expo
February 11 - 13
GFIA UAE 2020
Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture
March 9 - 10
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre UAE
- Share Structure
Shares Outstanding as of October 15, 2020 79,600,000 Warrants: $0.12 December 14, 2022 2,500,000 $0.12 December 19, 2022
$0.15 February 12, 2022 11,498,695 Total 15,461,195 Options $0.10 to $0.15 3,076,143 $0.16 to $0.20 1,663,606 $0.21 to $0.30 2,035,849 Total 6,775,598 Fully Diluted as of October 15, 2020 102,836,793
- Regulatory Filings
To access CO2 GRO’s public regulatory filings please visit our SEDAR link.